Students studying and staying in a hostel have a completely different environment and way of living than usual school students. Not all the students living in a hostel are from the same city; in fact, most students come across from different places searching for better education scope and way of living. In New Zealand, Australia, Griffith hostel is one of the hostels where students come from all across for their education and travellers who look for luxury on a budget.
Factors to choose a hostel?
- Luxury+Value: Students coming from different places for their education also look for a comfortable living. Parents want to fit their children in a luxury place not to face any issues or even travellers looking for luxury. Budget can be a factor for most parents, and this is where this Hostel comes to the rescue. Luxury on a budget! It’s fit and best for one’s looking for premium suites and an amalgam of communal accommodation.
There are so many luxury amenities that one gets to enjoy when they book themselves this Hostel. Some of which include a luxury furnished suite of rooms, total privacy in a plush, washed bedding, modern shower, etc.
One wishes for it, and they have it. Everything they have designed is keeping in mind the luxury and comfort of the people. Free wi-fi, air conditioning to laundry facilities and private baths, they have it all.
- Dining: Good food is what we all crave! No cuisine is too far from the place. It hardly matters if one wants some good Italian or Indian, Chinese or Sushis. All restaurants are within walking distance and the cuisines are so cheap that we will make sure our stomach is full. What’s more incredible is that one can even rent a bicycle from here and go bicycling!
- Enjoy the best: One can get a chance to meet new people after a hike at Hermit’s Cave. One can enjoy drinks and snacks with an artistic ambience and a sunset view.
Many people assume hostels to be outdated compared to hotels, but this is a completely wrong point of view. One difference is that hotels provide meals, but hostels do not; instead of providing meals, it is centrally located to walk up to any restaurant of their liking. The price also differs significantly; since the Hostel has a more apartment look, it is much cheaper than hotels, but this is not true if one thinks that luxury is compromised. You will get the best conditioned and curated rooms with a good environment and facilities.
- Free Wi-fi ( May was not available currently due to progress to shifting to a better network)
- Free Parking
- Bicycle renting ( explore the neighbourhood and go for eating)
- Vending machine ( custom, onsite snack bar for one to enjoy yummy snacks)
- Washing machine ( put in a coin and get an operated laundry, easy and efficient)
- Quality and comfort ( clean bedding, bathroom and best services)
Being centrally located, most things are within walking distances, and there is always a way to rent a bicycle. It is a perfect mix of luxury and a home vibe. It is fit for people who are willing to spend months or days. If one chooses a hotel, staying for months can be extremely high on their budget.