Sport plays an indispensable and extraordinary role in everyone’s life. So, does every sport have the same importance? Is no sport is big or small and each sport has itsrespective fan following? Nowadays, the popularity of cricket among the people is significantly more than compared to any other sport in many countries. Sports are a crucial part of every society and region and are highly practiced and followed by all masses with passion, both at the national and international level. However, some sports are more popular while some are less. Cricket is one such trendy sport. It has conquered the public’s interest. Many reasons support this, which will be discussed further in this article.
There is no doubt about the growing popularity of cricket around the countries. Cricket has turned out to be one of the most favorite sports almost throughout the world. There is hardly any part or region where cricket is not played and watched. Without a doubt, fantasy cricket is one of the most loved sports in India. It has gained a significant number of dedicated players. There are several reasons responsible for the growing popularity of cricket. The main reason for this growth is its fondness among youngsters. Cricket brings different groups of people together and generates the feeling of unity and brotherhood.
- Because of its popularity worldwide gets more comprehensive media coverage than other sports both nationally and internationally since it includes national and international championships. In contrast, many national and traditional sports globally have had only limited exposure.
- Cricket involves a lot of specialization, and the best players from different countries participate. People can see a variety of playing techniques and skills. To see the talent on such an international level is a visual treat for people.
- Many cricketers are idols for the younger generation and society. Successful athletes become role models for people, which turns them into fans or aspiring players. The world has witnessed great cricket players and has produced many legendary cricketers, and they still influence people to enjoy cricket. Everyone has a particular interest and inclination in cricket, and cricketers, especially young people who love this sport, are very crazy about it.
- Elders, too, like cricket because of some sound reasons. First, cricket has been a sport played since the 18th century, and it is quite an old sport and is mainly popular among elders.
- Also, cricket is undoubtedly an ideal sport for adults as it can also be played with modified rules depending on the age group. Seniors play cricket not only for the sake of playing but also to interact with one another and form social groups. In addition, seniors play cricket to stay fit active and sharpen their minds.
These are the few reasons people love cricket! Without even thinking about each other’s country, they cheer for their favorite teams. All that matters is their fantasy cricket. Today, the incredible number of spectators has given cricket immense fame worldwide. In most countries, it is preferred over the national sport. Because there are rarely countries that do not include it, it is a great sport and is less complicated than other sports.