Teachers who pass the Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET) are paid well and receive a variety of benefits and allowances. It’s a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for those interested in becoming teachers, with the added bonus of job stability. As an HTET exam qualified instructor, you might earn anywhere from 35,000 to 1,50,000 INR per month.
HTET Job Profile
The Haryana Board of School Education (BSEH) hires certified teachers for the following positions:
- Primary teacher (PRT) level 1: teaching grades 1 through 5.
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) Level 2: Teaching classes 6–8
- Postgraduate Teacher (PGT) Level 3: Teaching grades 9-12
Qualified candidates are placed on probation for two years after passing the exam. It may, however, change based on your performance. The BSEH website will shortly be updated with vacancies and other exam-related information for 2021.
HTET qualified teachers have the following roles and responsibilities:
- Must be able to communicate well both orally and in writing.
- Knowledge of pedagogy and child development is required, as well as experience in the teaching subject.
- Children must be educated about the school curriculum.
- The focus should be on the child’s intellectual, social, and physical development.
- Children should be assisted in improving their learning capacities.
- Students should be encouraged to take part in playground activities.
- Students’ projects and activities must be prepared and planned.
- It is necessary to keep track of all activities in the classroom.
- For children to learn more effectively, a safe and secure classroom learning environment must be promoted.
Future Prospects for HTET Teachers
Teachers who have completed the HTET programme have a great and promising future. In the future, they have a good probability of being promoted to one of the following positions:
- Primary or secondary school principal
- Principal of a high school
- Primary, upper primary, or secondary school senior teacher
- Position as an assistant teacher in a primary or secondary school
HTET Exam Pattern
Each level’s exam is held offline and is available in both Hindi and English. HTET exam pattern consists of 150 one-mark multiple-choice questions (MCQs). The exam will last 150 minutes. Each level’s syllabus is diverse and includes a variety of courses. The exam pattern for each level, however, is the same.
The HTET exam is divided into three levels: Level 1, Level 2, and Level 3. Level 1 is for primary teachers (grades 1–5), Level 2 is for TGTs (grades 6–8), and Level 3 is for PGTs (grades 9–12). (Class 9 to 12). The following are the highlights of the HTET exam:
- Total marks: 150
- Number of questions: 150
- Exam type: Objective MCQs
- Exam mode: Offline (OMR based)
- Negative marking: No
- Total duration: two and a half hours
- No sectional time or cut-offs
HTET Certificate Validity
Previously, the HTEP certificate had a seven-year validity period. However, the Ministry of Education has since extended it indefinitely, with retroactive effect from 2011.
After passing the HTET, qualified teachers receive a handsome salary, employment stability, and other benefits associated with government jobs. Aspiring candidates should study diligently in order to pass the exam since it offers several long-term rewards. Keep watching BSEH for exam and vacancy updates on a regular basis.
If You Need More Information Visit: tutflix