Other than emailing there are many different features like calendar, task management, connection management, web browser, etc.
Why do we encounter [pii_email_11fe1b3b7ddac37a081f] error?
- Incomplete Installation Method: A major cause of encountering [pii_email_11fe1b3b7ddac37a081f] error is due to the interruption in the installation process. While installing Microsoft Outlook, you can face problems and the installation process might not complete. Then, the [pii_email_11fe1b3b7ddac37a081f] error will occur while opening the Microsoft Outlook application.
- Utilizing various Microsoft Outlook Accounts: In case you have more than one Outlook account in your Microsoft Application. Else if you’re logging in continuously through the same application then you might face Outlook this error.
- Various email applications in a single application: When we use multiple email applications for sending and receiving then it might crash your Microsoft Outlook application. Otherwise, this error code [pii_email_11fe1b3b7ddac37a081f] will appear.
- Unable to update the latest version of Microsoft application: An error occurring while updating to the latest version of Microsoft Outlook is common. While installing the latest version we do mistakes de to which we encounter this error.
- Fail to remove the cache and cookies: If you’re unable to get rid of browsers the cache and cookies, then you might face [pii_email_11fe1b3b7ddac37a081f] email error.
If you have seen pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426 Error in your Microsoft outlook you can easily clear it by following this article.
How to fix [pii_email_11fe1b3b7ddac37a081f] error?
After going through the causes behind this error you might be thinking about how to fix this error. Well, then keep on reading how you can fix [pii_email_11fe1b3b7ddac37a081f] email error.
1. Help your browser to get rid of Cache And Cookies
If you’re a regular user of Microsoft Outlook, then there might be a clatter of data in the database. It may incorporate damaged or unusable pieces of information. Then, clearing the cache and cookies is necessary otherwise you might face [pii_email_11fe1b3b7ddac37a081f] error. By clearing the cache, you can remove all scrap files from the database. Follow these tips:
- Exit MS Work function from Microsoft Outlook. Then, reopen it again. It would solve this error.
- Avoid using multiple Outlook accounts. As more than one account, might cause this [pii_email_11fe1b3b7ddac37a081f] email error.
- Don’t forget to uninstall the outdated version of Outlook and install the latest version from the official website of Outlook.
- Once you’re done updating your Outlook profile then do a restart or shut down the system. Then, again start your system.
- If this error message appears repeatedly on your screen then clearing the cache is the next step. After that, restart the system.
2. Evade multiple or duplicate Outlook accounts
In case you have multiple accounts then you will encounter this error for sure. All you need to do is follow these simple steps:
Step 1: Open the menu tab.
Step 2: Next, go to Account Settings.
Step 3: For attaining access, select the Mailing option.
Step 4: Check if there’s a duplicate account from the list. And confirm it till the end.
Step 5: If you find duplicate accounts, click on delete accounts.
Step 6: Once you’re done deleting the Uplic Duplicate account, check the program.
3. Apply Automatic Repair Tool
The best way to get rid of this error is with the Automatic Repair Tool. Then, follow these steps:
Step 1: First, you need to back up your email.
Step 2: Then, open the Control Panel.
Step 3: Visit the Programs and Properties column.
Step 4: Open the Outlook application.
Step 5: Click on the edit option.
Step 6: After that, open a new tab.
Step 7: Click on the Repair tab.
Step 8: Then, follow the instructions listed on the screen.
When you’re done repairing, restart the system.
4. Reinstall Microsoft Outlook Program
In case the above-mentioned methods fail, then the next step is to reinstall Microsoft Outlook. It would do wonders for you!
Begin by uninstalling the running program when you confront [pii_email_11fe1b3b7ddac37a081f] email error. Once you’re done uninstalling, then re-install the Outlook application from scratch.
For that, you need to follow these steps:
Step 1: Open Control Panel.
Step 2: Go to the Programs and Features option.
Step 3: Check all the programs configured by Microsoft.
Step 4: Go to the Microsoft program that you need to change.
Step 5: Click on Uninstall option. Wait for the uninstallation.
Step 6: Next, follow the instructions mentioned on the screen. Its time taking but keep on following the steps.
Step 7: Once you’re done uninstalling it, then reinstall Microsoft Office.
Step 8: Finally, you can open the program and check whether the error is there or not.
And it’s done! In case you still find this error then click on the next option on your system.
6. Modify the Port number of the server
Another method to fix the error is by modifying the port number. Well, the port number is an essential part of the software functioning. You need to verify the port number and substitute it according to the performance of the programs.
For that, you need to follow perform these steps:
Step 1: Open an aspect.
Step 2: Select the file which has an error.
Step 3: Go to Account Settings.
Step 4: Pick an email account alternative from Email Accounts Window.
Step 5: Choose the More Settings.
Step 6: Then, go to “Internet Email Settings”.
Step 7: Here, you need to click on the “Advanced tab”.
Step 8: Displace the SMPT port number from 465 to 587.
Step 9: Click on the Save button.
So, we are done discussing the methods to fix [pii_email_11fe1b3b7ddac37a081f] email error. Try to incorporate these steps when you encounter this Outlook error. Once you’re done fixing, you can easily send and receive emails to your connections.
[pii_pn_62e6168518b9f20d], [pii_pn_62eaad7a3955ab36], [pii_pn_62f55e7476418c53], [pii_pn_62f59af556005983], [pii_pn_62fae4e916228adf], [pii_pn_6304077b6438a152], [pii_pn_6306494cfedcedf3], [pii_pn_63338aea421e7933], [pii_pn_6357a91e4a3eb9ef], [pii_pn_635903453afb00d6], [pii_pn_636baadf0a67bd28], [pii_pn_637797c982b8f7be], [pii_pn_6390bf40e4d8c1ef], [pii_pn_639be156ced7fa12], [pii_pn_639e541c8e0caf17], [pii_pn_63b72804f4df15b3], [pii_pn_63d045600ff5205f], [pii_pn_63e2ee830f3b7388], [pii_pn_63e6fdeb76ad2546], [pii_pn_64016f030e1ddfd0], [pii_pn_6408ff44772e8dcd], [pii_pn_641f50599d10a394], [pii_pn_644d7da2d64a8c59], [pii_pn_645e3ce719ebe035], [pii_pn_6477c10fe147f42f], [pii_pn_647959070cd59c8e], [pii_pn_648790634ce4fb55], [pii_pn_64935f9f0e62def3], [pii_pn_64a8d02400ffb927], [pii_pn_64cddb07abf4c320], [pii_pn_64d68799bab015cc], [pii_pn_64e447588ea724a4], [pii_pn_64f9809c858f1703], [pii_pn_65083982fc0afcf1], [pii_pn_6510ae21c867ee2b],