How to fix [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] error in Outlook ?
Outlook email is mainly used for sending and receiving emails; it also performs other functions such as a task manager, journal logging, web browser, contact manager and calendar. Sometimes while using Outlook you may encounter the [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] error. Next time you see this error, don’t freak out as we are going to show you how to fix the error in a very simple way.
What causes occurrence of [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] error?
[pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] is an error that is caused when one tries to connect to a mail server through the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) but the connection is not being established. It’s normally caused by a conflict with the SMPT servers.
This may be due to erroneous installation of your software. It’s important that you ensure that all parameters particularly the port numbers, username, passwords, server authentication and secure connection are inputted correctly.
Outlook has two servers, one for receiving and another for sending mails. When your email has this error you are able to receive and view emails in their inbox but cannot send emails to other accounts.
This error occurs anytime when installing your program, when installing Outlook software, starting up or shutting down of Windows or even during the running of Microsoft-based software.
Signs that indicate that your email has [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] error
- Occurrence of the error message and subsequent crashing of the window.
- While using your mouse and keyboard, the windows take long to give a response.
- Frequent crashing of the computer system for a short time.
- Frequent crashing of your PC when running Outlook email.
Methods to fix [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] error
Below are various techniques that you can fix this error.
Auto repair of Outlook windows
This is usually the first step you will find people use to correct the [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] error. Let’s have a look at how to go about this.
- Step one: Open your computers control panel.
- Step two: Highlight all the items on your screen i.e. all programs and other items.
- Step three: The listing finds Outlook in the program.
- Step four: Highlight all alternatives for error editing and repair.
- Step five: Run your windows to automatically repair all the issues in the software with no difficulty.
Restart your computer and open Outlook, you should be able to send your emails now easily. In case you still face error do not despair, consider the second option below to fix the [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] error.
Reconfigure the SSL and SMTP encryption and change certain settings
You will require checking the settings of the server requirements. Follow these steps:
- Step one: Open your Microsoft Outlook.
- Step two: Next open account settings.
- Step three: Open tools, then click on account settings.
- Step four: On the dialog box that appears, click email tab and double click the specific account you wish to make changes on.
- Step five: A check email dialog box will appear choose more settings.
- Step six: The internet email settings open, click advanced tab and uncheck the box close to this sever requires an encrypted connection. Click ok.Restart your computer and open Outlook and check where you can send your emails. Now [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] error should be fixed. If it still doesn’t work, you still have other options, try the third method below.
Look at the Duplicate accounts and delete them from your PC
This method usually works most of the time, you will need to delete all the duplicate accounts not in use then follow the steps below:
- Step one: Click on the outbox menu which is on your screen to open it.
- Step two: On the menu bar, press the settings of the accounts button, then click the mailing box.
- Step three: On the list you will select the duplicate accounts and pick one of them.
- Step four: Click the duplicate account to select it then click the delete option for deletion.
Again, open your Microsoft Outlook and make an attempt to send your emails. If this still does not work to fix [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] error, worry no more, try the fourth method below.
Change your servers port number
The port number is very important if your Microsoft Outlook is to function properly. To correct this error, you can correct or even change your port numbers.
- Step one: Open your Microsoft outlook.
- Step two: Go to files and account settings.
- Step three: On the account settings go to emails to select your account email.
- Step four: Select more settings which will fix the error. On the email window, choose the internet email.
- Step five: Change the SMPT port number from 465 to 587.
- Step six: Click on OK to save the account settings.
Now open your Outlook email to see if you have fixed the [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] error. If not, try the fifth method below.
Disable your antivirus software
Some antivirus tools may prevent Outlook to make a connection with the client’s email due to their real time scanning. You may therefore consider disabling your antivirus temporarily.
- Step one: Right click on the antivirus software.(on the bottom right)
- Step two: Select close
- Step three: Follow the instructions provided; this varies from one antivirus to another. Refer to your software manual in case you are stuck.
Recheck whether your Outlook email works, if not worry not as you still have another option to try out.
Reinstall your Outlook program
This is should be your final option if all the others above do not work. You will be required to create a new account after reinstallation.
- Step one: Open your control panel.
- Step two: Move to Programs and features.
- Step three: Select Microsoft office 365 or the office application you are using
- Step four: A Programs and features window opens. At the top of that window click Uninstall. Uninstall wizard opens, follow the instruction on the screen.
- Step five: On completion of the process, Reinstall Office which will add a new outlook installation.
- Step six: Create your email account and try sending your emails again. Now [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] error should be fixed.
With all the listed methods you cannot miss one that will work. There are several YouTube tutorials that could guide you when you are stuck using the mentioned methods. You can also get YouTube tutorials that have more methods that you can use and reviews over the same. Follow the above methods to fix the [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] error.
However, in case you are completely stuck and none of the above techniques work for you, just get a professional for further assistance and guidance.
[pii_email_3a4f5f4b4d7f15c57d3e], [pii_email_3a74beff0dc78ea44fdc], [pii_email_3a828d6fb3b216f8], [pii_email_3a9d3e9e999e7c6eddce], [pii_email_3aa687ac68e9b1fe5f6c], [pii_email_3ab4d07620fbbae85967], [pii_email_3ac9b9a5e186d1fd], [pii_email_3ace3fa8b97897908486], [pii_email_3ad8865247e03ffa6a88], [pii_email_3ae25ddefddd04391d34], [pii_email_3af808b2d3c4cdf999da], [pii_email_3b9c7cadc7ee7d3fa2e1], [pii_email_3ba2ddac1372b10683cf], [pii_email_3bc400fb6095f572d534], [pii_email_3be3b75150099a8b5173], [pii_email_3be580c061637bde], [pii_email_3c20fbc7ec63eff1d6f2], [pii_email_3c42f50b729336246b09], [pii_email_3c461a53eb62f26f31c8], [pii_email_3c4b34de2e37cd3e1ddb], [pii_email_3c4e64746b7dbdf0f125], [pii_email_3c64b6f83345abd303ad], [pii_email_3c6d49ac136753faa220], [pii_email_3c7e8b2fb6c19f4629a7],